Sunday, December 15, 2013

12 Days of Christmas Gift Ideas: Day 6 {Pampering Kit}

Who doesn't love a little pampering? I think a spa kit is a great gift idea because it doesn't need to cost a lot of money, but it can if you want it to! Everything listed is just an idea of something you can put in a spa kit, so totally optional!
  1. Face Mask: I don't know about you, but I love me a good face mask! My favorite face masks are the Freeman Feeling Beautiful face masks from Ulta. They're only $3.99! You can also get sample sizes at Walmart for a $1 or $2.
  2. Soap: This is a pretty broad category. If you're trying to keep it cheap, I recommend running to the drugstore & picking up a cheap bubble bath. My favorite holiday soaps are from Philosophy. I love so many of their holiday products. It's a bit of an obsession.
    Sweet Fallen Snow shampoo, shower gel & bubble bath, and body lotion $26.00 at philosophy.com 
    Home for the Holidays holiday scented shampoo, shower gel & bubble baths, and lip shines $42.00 at philosophy.com

    Have a Cherry Christmas white cherry shampoo, shower gel, & bubble bath $16.50 at philosophy.com

    The Cookie Exchange gift set $24.00 at philosophy.com

    Peppermint Stick shampoo, shower gel, & bubble bath $16.50 at philosophy.com

    Spiced Gingerbread Cookie shampoo, shower gel, & bubble bath $16.50 at philosophy.com

    Old Fashioned Eggnog shampoo, shower gel, & bubble bath $16.50 at philosophy.com
  3. Fuzzy Socks: Who doesn't love fuzzy socks? I've seen a lot of super cute holiday fuzzy socks at Walmart, but I chose a 2 pack from Target for $5.10.
  4. Lotion: You can either get a non-scented lotion for sensitive skin (I recommend Vanicream, Cetaphil, or Vaselin), or you can get a scented lotion. For scented lotions, please refer to my previous post :)
  5. Nail Polish: I think nail polish is a fun addition to a spa kit! My favorite holiday colors are in the Mariah Carey Holiday Collection by OPI! Here are a few of my favorites from the collection-
    My Favorite Ornament

    In My Santa Suit

    Cute Little Vixen

    Visions of Love

    All Sparkley & Gold
  6. Hair Mask: I recommend either the L'Oreal Total Repair 5 mask (click here for my review) or the Macadamia mask. You can either get the full size Macadamia or the sample size. I personally would get the L'Oreal one because you get more for your money, but they are both terrific & would be great for a spa kit!
    $33.00 at Ulta
    $4.00 at Ulta

    $5.97 at Walmart
  7. Candle: I love candles and think they are perfect for a spa kit! I highly recommend any of these candles:
    $10.00 (large) $5.00 (small) at Target. This has been my favorite candle for a really long time. I've purchased 3 or 4 this year alone!

    $10.00 (large) $5.00 (small) at Target

    $20.00 at Bath & Body Works

    $20.00 (3 wick) $4.50 (mini) at Bath & Body Works

    $20.00 (3 wick) $4.50 (mini) at Bath & Body Works

    $20.00 (3 wick) $4.50 (mini) $12.50 (mason jar) at Bath & Body Works
Make it your own! You can throw some pajamas in there, maybe a loofah, an eye mask, hot chocolate mix- anything you'd like!

No comments:

Post a Comment