Monday, November 4, 2013

Maybelline Color Elixir in Mauve Mystique

$7.19 at CVS, I got mine for around $3 at Walmart
When it comes to lip gloss, I am super picky. I cannot stand wearing a lip gloss that dries my lips out or settles around my lips or in the dry patches on my lips. That being said, I can honestly say I love this lip gloss. It is not drying at all! It's pretty moisturizing and it's actually advertised to be balm-infused. This specific color is very wearable for anyone. It's a pretty-yet-subtle  nude-berry color. It's not too bright or too nude, it's a perfect medium. I don't mind the taste either- I can't tell what it is, but it's not that disgusting lip gloss flavor ;) I highly recommend this gloss. They're affordable and fit perfectly in any purse/bag; very convenient! This, in my opinion, is the perfect color for Fall & Winter! I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment