Saturday, November 16, 2013

How Much Does My Face Cost?

Hey ladies! Sorry I haven't posted anything for a while. Since I've been such a slacker lately, I'm going to load this week with a lot of posts. & just a heads up--I won't be blogging at all the week of Thanksgiving either.

Anyway, let's get to it! I do try to do my makeup differently everyday, but for the sake of the post I based it off of what I wear most often.

  1. Foundation: Covergirl Clean Oil Control Foundation- $5.94
  2. Powder: Covergirl Smoothers Pressed Powder- $6.24
  3. Eyelid Primer: e.l.f. Eyelid Primer- $1.00
  4. Lid Color: Sephora Collection Primal Instincts Eyeshadow Palette- $28.00
  5. Crease Color: Sephora Collection Moonshadow Baked Palette In the Nude- $27.00
  6. Highlight Color: Sephora Collection Makeup Made Simple Palette- $34.00
  7. Eyeliner: Ulta Gel Eyeliner Pencil- $8.00
  8. Mascara: Benefit's They're Real- $23.00
  9. Highlighter: Benefit's Watt's Up- $30.00
  10. Blush: NYC Color Wheel Mosaic Face Powder- $4.99
  11. Lippie: Maybelline Color Elixir- $7.99
TOTAL: $176.16

No comments:

Post a Comment