Friday, November 1, 2013

My Favorite Scented Lotions

  1. Rome Honeysuckle Amore by Bath & Body Works- I love this stuff! It smells just like honeysuckle, so if you don't like honeysuckle this probably isn't for you. Top: Italian peach, blackberry, green mandarin. Mid: Pink honeysuckle, white raspberry, peony. Dry: Golden amber, soft sandalwood, cypress wood.
    Now $5.50 at Bath & Body Works (yes, the full size 8oz!)
  2. Be Enchanted by Bath & Body Works- This is a great everyday scent that anyone can pull off. It's perfect for Fall/Winter. Top: Mouthwatering citrus, iced pomegranate, chilled wild berries, chilled passion fruit. Mid: Sheer honeysuckle, floral frosted bouquet, sugared petals, dewfruit, Asian pear. Dry: Whipped vanilla, light mush, sandalwood.
    $12.50 at Bath & Body Works
  3. Beautiful Day by Bath & Body Works- This lotion reminds me of Summer. It's very fruity and fun, and I don't care that it's Fall & I'm wearing a Summer/Spring scent ;) Top: Sun-kissed apple, dewy pear, sparkling cassis. Mid: Wild daisies, lily of the valley, fresh pink peony. Dry: White peach, blonde woods.
    $12.50 at Bath & Body Works
  4. Love Sweet Love by Philosophy- I can't get enough of this lotion. It's a very sweet, romantic scent (it reminds me of Valentine's Day!) & it's very long lasting! It moisturizes well, but the fragrance makes it difficult to wear since I have extremely sensitive skin on my hands and legs. I still love it though!
    $35.00 at Sephora
  5. Any and all lotions by Hempz Treats. These smell good enough to eat. They smell exactly like the dessert they're supposed to smell like- it's crazy how amazing they smell. They're extremely sweet, so some people might not like them. They're nice and thick- super moisturizing! I buy mine at TJ Maxx for about $6, but you can get them on Amazon as well. My favorites are Strawberry Cheesecake and Butter Pecan. I can't wait to try the holiday scents! 

No comments:

Post a Comment