Tuesday, December 17, 2013

12 Days of Christmas Gift Ideas: Day 8 {Sephora}

There have been a few things at Sephora I've seen & thought would be great gift ideas! I'm basically just going to show you the things on my list, just so you can have an idea. Sephora's website has [very large] gift guide on it as well.
$49.50 at Sephora. I've heard mixed reviews on this product & I know it's smaller than it seems it would be, but I still think it would make a great gift.

$52.00 at Sephora. Who doesn't have this on their list this year? The colors are absolutely gorgeous!

$22.00 at Sephora. The colors are absolutely perfect for the holiday season. I especially love the 2 on the right!

$50.00 at Sephora. Such a great deal (considering 1 costs $22.50)! If you have never tried any of the Fresh Sugars before, you HAVE to! They're amazing. They're super moisturizing & easy to wear.

$28.00 at Sephora

$20.00 at Sephora. I just purchased this & I'll probably have a review up sometime in January. As of right now, I actually really like it. They're not very long-lasting, but other than than I like it. Definitely worth $20.00. 

$28.00 at Sephora. I think this is a great gift idea because it comes with the scrub, the balm, and a gloss.
$25.00 at Sephora. This is at the top of my list this year. It looks like a beautiful holiday palette. Sorry the picture is so blurry!

 $32.00 at Sephora. I was given this as a gift and let me tell ya how great it is. I use the brushes daily and they're just great. & hey, a girl can never have too many brushes! This is great because it's travel size & super easy to travel with.

No comments:

Post a Comment