Wednesday, February 12, 2014

5 Favorite YouTube Beauty Gurus of January

As always, I am super late with this post! & since I am so behind I even threw a 6th one in there for you!
  1. April (AprilAthena7): I'm pretty sure I have watched more of April's videos than any other YouTuber this month. I love her beauty channel, her vlog channel, and her cooking channel (which is my most recent obsession). She's so sweet and genuine & I just love watching her videos! Click here for her Blueberry Scones video on her cooking channel, here for her vlog of her 4D ultrasound, and here for a drugstore makeup haul & review video!
  2. Mindy (CuteGirlsHairstyles): People call Mindy a braid ninja...and they're not kidding! Her videos always amaze me. Click here for her Zipper Braid Updo tutorial.
  3. Danna Ann: Danna does the best swatch videos and makeup tutorials ever. You can click here for her review & swatches of the new Nyx Butter Glosses and here for her Valentine's Day makeup tutorial.
  4. Tess Christine: Tess makes the best videos and I wish she made more! She is so beautiful and I love her simple style. Click here for a tutorial with 9 different hairstyles for when you're running late.
  5. Michelle Phan: I'm not going to lie, I am typically not a huge fan of Michelle's videos, but I really enjoyed one of her videos this month. You can click here for her DIY Rice Scrub & Mask tutorial. 
  6. Tiffany (MakeupByTiffanyD): As I've said before, Tiffany's videos are typically 20 minutes or longer, but she is so easy to watch and clearly knows what she's talking about! You can click here for a wavy curls tutorial and here for her favorite makeup brushes video.

No comments:

Post a Comment