Tuesday, October 15, 2013

My Nail Polish Collection {2}: Save the Date by Sally Hansen

"...a lovely deep burgundy wine with pearlescent shimmer that flashes magenta. Depending on the light, your nails will look like a deep merlot one minute and like little pearly magenta gems the next." (glambunctious.com)
$3.49 at Target
This color is gorgeous! The polish, however, is just okay. It applies well but takes forever to dry. It's opaque in 1 coat. On my fingernails, I noticed it started to come off after just a few days. It stayed on my toes for a good 3 or so weeks, then it started to crackle (like the crackle nail polish does), which seems really strange to me. Do any of your nail polishes ever do that? I would, however, consider this one of Sally Hansen's best products.
Overall, I think I'm more drawn to the color than the polish itself. It looks beautiful on the nails, but doesn't last nearly as long as some of my other polishes do. If you're looking for a beautiful, inexpensive Fall/Winter color, this is the one for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment