Monday, October 14, 2013

Products I Use in the Shower

  1. Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Shampoo: This shampoo makes my hair soft and shiny; it makes it look healthier! I've seen a huge difference in my hair since I started using this.
    $2.96-$6.97 at Walmart
  2. Garnier Fructis Length & Strength Shampoo: My favorite shampoo! It makes my hair really soft & detangled. I can tell my hair has gotten a lot stronger since I started using it. 
    $3.99 at CVS Pharmacy
  3. Garnier Fructis Fall Fight Conditioner: This stuff works! I used to have a problem with my hair falling out, but ever since I started using this conditioner, I haven't had to worry about it that much. It has really helped my hair not fall out so much. It also makes my hair really soft! Best conditioner ever.
    $2.96-$4.97 at Walmart
  4. L'Oreal Paris Total Repair 5 Damage-Erasing Balm: I did a review on this last week (I have also done a post all about Garnier Fructis products, go check them out). In short: I LOVE this stuff.
    $5.97 at Walmart
  5. Up & Up Women's Shave Gel in Strawberry Tangerine: I couldn't find an online picture or price for this, but it is awesome (& it's the generic brand, so it's most likely cheap). It smells good & it works great! It makes my legs feel soft--& I have sensitive skin and Eczema, so that's saying something!
  6. Sugar scrub: I make my own sugar scrub. If you haven't tried sugar scrub, google a recipe & try it! Sugar scrub is amazing for hands, feet/legs, underarms, and lips! If you'd like me to do a post on sugar scrubs or share a recipe, let me know :)
  7. Equate Daily Freshness Spring Showers Antibacterial Body Wash: Although this is not a very moisturizing body wash, I love it! It makes me feel so clean & helps keep my skin clear. & it smells good, too!
    $2.97 at Walmart
  8. Cetaphil Daily Cleansing Bar: This is my favorite bar soap. It's very moisturizing and great for sensitive skin!
    $3.47 at Walmart

No comments:

Post a Comment