Friday, November 22, 2013

If I Had a $20 Makeup Budget.....

If I had $20 to spend on makeup & the makeup I bought with that $20 was all I was allowed to wear, here's what I would buy.....

Foundation: Rimmel Match Perfection...............$4.49 
Concealer: e.l.f. Tone Correcting Concealer...............$1.00
Powder: Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder...............$3.59
Blush: e.l.f. Essential All Over Color Stick...............$1.00
Eyeshadow: Bonne Bell Eye Style Eye Shadow Box (Cafe Classics)...............$3.74
Mascara: Maybelline Volum' Express Mega Plush Mascara...............$5.94

Total: $19.76! Barely made it!
What would you buy if you had a $20 budget to buy your makeup? Have you ever tried any of these products? Did you like them or dislike them? I would love to know!


**Disclaimer: I have not tried the foundation, concealer, powder, or blush I listed. I have, however, tried both the eyeshadow and the mascara and I love them both!**

No comments:

Post a Comment