Tuesday, December 10, 2013

10 Favorite YouTube Beauty Gurus of November!

I know I said I was only going to miss 1 week of posts....then I got sick and ended up not posting for about 2.5 weeks. Sorry!
Anyway, I'm not sure why, but this month it was very hard for me to pick a top 5, so I decided to do 10! Hope you are all having a great holiday season!
  1. Tati (GlamLifeGuru): Click here for her Glam Holiday Makeup tutorial, here for her Matte Makeup tutorial, and here for her Bold Liner & Luminous Skin makeup tutorial. I love watching Tati's videos because she gives great beauty advice and has some really great makeup/beauty tips; I can tell she knows what she's talking about!
  2. Courtney (spreadinsunshine15): Click here for her Quick Plum Smokey Eye tutorial, here for her Everyday Makeup tutorial, here for her Best & Worst Foundations video, and here for her How to Curl Your Hair With a Straightener video. I chose Courtney because I love her videos! They're always different and helpful. I also like that she's constantly uploading new videos!
  3. Mindy (Cute Girls Hairstyles): Click here for her Prim Bow Braid tutorial. Who doesn't love Cute Girls Hairstyles?! Mindy is very talented and I love watching her tutorials, even if I can't do them on myself :)
  4. Danna Ann: Click here for her Get Ready With Me video and here for her Thanksgiving Makeup & Outfit video. She is genuine and her videos are easy to watch. I think she's especially great at eye looks!
  5. Allison (amarixe): Click here for her Perfect Palette TAG video and here for her November Beauty Favorites video. Allison tends to talk more about high-end products, whereas YouTubers like Tracy & Stef (eleventhgorgeous) tend to talk more about drugstore products. She's always trying new products and always has something new to talk about!
  6. Rachel (RachhLoves): Click here for her Holy Grail Beauty Products (drugstore edition) video and here for her Introducing Julia video. I love that Rachel has incorporated her family into her YouTube channel. Rachel knows a lot about beauty and she seems like a very nice person!
  7. Stef & Tracy (eleventhgorgeous): Click here for their Not My Arms Challenge video ft. missglamorazzi and here for their Get Ready With Me- Holiday Makeup video. Tracy & Stef are so fun to watch! They're funny, but they give great beauty advice at the same time. Their videos are very entertaining!
  8. Fleur (Fleur DeForce): Click here for her Day to Night Outfit & Makeup Updates video. I can tell that Fleur knows a lot about makeup. Her tutorials are very helpful and her channel is just perfect!
  9. Aspyn (HauteBrilliance): Click here for her Everyday Winter Makeup Routine video. I like that Aspyn's videos aren't very long (simply because I don't have a lot of free time to watch YouTube videos anymore). I also like that her style is simple, yet super cute!
  10. Ingrid (missglamorazzi): Click here for her Fall + Winter Drugstore Haul. Ingrid was the first YouTuber I subscribed to. Her channel is always full of new videos to watch. I'm currently loving her DIY December videos!

No comments:

Post a Comment