Sunday, December 29, 2013

My Biotin Experience {Cycle 2}

I recently finished my 2nd "cycle" with Biotin. To see my 1st post about Biotin, click here. This time around was totally different from my last. 
I feel like my hair growth started to regulate itself. Before I started taking Biotin I had to shave my legs every other day (I have dark, very thick hair and it would grow very quickly). Although I didn't shave very often during either cycle, if it had been Summer during my 1st cycle I would have had to shave my legs every day, which would have sucked! The 2nd cycle was much different than the 1st mainly because my hair growth on my legs and underarms became more "normal" and it stopped growing so quickly--hallelujah! That being said, I have to add that I did start to notice the hair on my head started growing a lot more, which really confused me. I don't know how on earth this happened, but it's perfect. 
I also noticed that my nails got a lot stronger; this was probably the most noticeable difference I saw this time around. My nails didn't chip at all during the 3 weeks of my 2nd cycle. It was awesome. The only downside was that if I scratched myself my nails would cut me, which was super annoying, especially since I have such dry skin. 
So far, I have had a pretty good experience with Biotin. I have seen a difference in my hair and nails and I know it has been doing its job. Cycle 3 here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment