Saturday, January 11, 2014

Fun Fact About Uggs

Let me start this post by saying that I absolutely love my Uggs. I have the Bailey Button Triplet boots in grey. Due to the high price, I try to take really good care of these boots.
Today I was at work when my boss asked me to help him move a vending machine. He bought it used and the previous owner did not tell him about the oil tray on the bottom/back of the vending machine that hadn't been cleaned out for over 14 years. That being said, as soon as we started to lift it a good amount of oil--yes, BLACK oil--spilled all over my Uggs. I seriously was about to cry and easily would have if I had not been at work. As soon as I got home I called my dad to see what he thought I should do. The oil had dried in hard, gray (thank heavens) spots, so I was hopeful; even if I couldn't get the oil off it wouldn't be too noticeable. My dad took a sponge (a dry, clean sponge) and started gently scrubbing at the oil marks.They came right off! Now my boots look good as new and you can't even tell anything happened to them.
So my fun fact today is that oil does not ruin Uggs. Hope y'all had a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment