Saturday, January 11, 2014

Review: Covergirl Clean Normal Skin Pressed Powder

Since I love the Covergirl Clean foundation, I decided to try the Covergirl Clean powder. I really wish I had gotten the oily skin formula, rather than the normal skin formula, because it would probably work better- and I don't even have oily skin. I've heard that you can either use this powder as a powder foundation or a setting powder, but I don't know if that's true. I've been using it as a setting powder & here are the things I've noticed-
  • You need a lot to make your makeup feel like it's been set.
  • It makes my foundation and face makeup last longer...nearly all day.
  • I don't like the smell...it smells like old lady perfume.
  • It looks very natural and smooth.                                                                        
  • I like it better than the Covergirl Smoothers pressed powder.
Overall, I don't hate it because it actually works, but I do wish I had gotten the oily skin formula because it would probably set my foundation better. I do recommend it and I will probably repurchase it, but I am still looking for a really good drugstore setting powder. Any recommendations?
$5.94 at Walmart

No comments:

Post a Comment