Thursday, February 27, 2014

In the Tropics

I'm sure you've all been wondering where the heck I've been...
Well I've started taking a few more classes and one of them starts at 6am, so that's kind of messed my whole schedule up. I get up around 5:15am, get home around 2pm, work until 10:30pm, and then I basically stay up all night doing homework, so I haven't had time to blog for a while and I probably won't post very often for the next few months.

Anyway, as you have probably figured out by now, I am a huge fan of Sephora's eyeshadows. If they have a new palette, I usually buy it right away (unless the reviews are horrible or something like that). Well they have a new palette that I'm planning on purchasing and it's called the Moonshadow Baked In the Tropics palette. The colors look gorgeous, the reviews are good, and I think it would be great for a ombre eye look for spring! What do you think? It's only $27 at Sephora!

Now I'm going to get caught up on Pretty Little Liars :)

No comments:

Post a Comment