Friday, March 28, 2014

Week of Reviews Day 6: Garnier Fructis Damage Eraser Fortifying Shampoo

I've been dying to try this new Garnier line but it has always been sold out at my local drugstore. My bottle was literally the last product from the Damage Eraser line left.

The first thing I noticed was that it didn't smell like your typical Garnier product (fruity), it was more of a salon shampoo scent (like Tresemme). The smell didn't bother me, it was just unexpected since it is a Garnier product.
This shampoo dried my hair out. I only use it every other day at most, so I can't imagine how dry it would make my hair if I used it every day. I honestly don't think it did any "damage erasing" either.

I don't recommend this shampoo. There are so many other shampoos that work much better, both from Garnier as well as other brands. I hope to try the rest of the line in the future and hope I like the other products more than I "liked" this.

No comments:

Post a Comment