Thursday, March 27, 2014

Week of Reviews Day 5: Equate Cocoa Butter Conditioning Body Lotion VS Vaseline Cocoa Butter Deep Conditioning Body Lotion


     As I have said before, I have super sensitive skin and cannot use lotions with any sort of fragrance in them. I use lotions with cocoa butter in them because (1) they smell good and don't irritate my skin and (2) cocoa butter helps prevent stretch marks and other skin conditions. The Vaseline lotion was the winner by far. I was very unimpressed with the Equate lotion. A 24.5oz bottle of the Equate lotion retails at $3.42 and a 32oz bottle of the Vaseline lotion retails around $6.64. Although the Vaseline lotion costs nearly twice as much as the Equate lotion, it is much better and definitely worth the money. Plus, the Vaseline bottle is also larger than the Equate lotion, so you are paying for a larger amount of a better quality lotion. I have loved every Vaseline lotion I have tried and I highly recommend them. The Equate version is just a cheaper alternative that simply isn't as good.

No comments:

Post a Comment