Monday, September 16, 2013

My Birthday Wish List

My birthday is on October 1st, so my mom wanted me to send her an email of things I'd like for my birthday. Since the list is basically all the makeup items I'd like to try, I decided to share my list with you. If you have any of the items on the list, please let me know what you think of it! It would be so helpful :)


  1. Too Yacht To Handle by China Glaze- retails at $5.36
  2. Basically anything from Hempz Treats. If you have not tried Hempz Treats, you HAVE to! It's the best stuff ever! They smell good enough to eat & they're really creamy and great for dry, sensitive skin!
  3. Sephora Collection Artist Color Box Makeup Palette- retails at $20.00
  4. FratBoy blush by the Balm- retails at $21.00
  5. Nude 'Tude eyeshadow palette by the Balm- retails at $36.00
  6. Real Techniques Travel Essentials kit- retails at $17.99
  7. Real Techniques Foundation Brush- retails at $7.99
  8. bareMinerals Angled Face Brush- retails at $20.00
  9. bareMinerals READY Blush in The Aphrodisiac- retails at $22.00 (I have talked about this blush before on this blog- I occasionally borrow my sister's)
  10. Gel Eyeliner Pencils by Ulta (in Peacock, Plum, and Olive Oil)- retail at $8.00 $4.00! This is the best eyeliner ever. I already have 4 of them....including Peacock. I just love it so much I asked for another one ;) The one pictured is a color called "Majesty". It's a beautiful deep purple. I already have this one, too :)
  11. Sephora Collection Primal Instincts Eyeshadow Palette- retails at $28.00
  12. Lorac Pro Palette- retails at $42.00

No comments:

Post a Comment