Saturday, January 11, 2014

5 Favorite YouTube Beauty Gurus of December

Yes, I know I am SUPER late with this post! Truth is I didn't have a ton of time to watch YouTube in December and I was without Internet for 10 days. I've been trying to catch up, but catching up has resulted in me missing January videos, so I decided to just choose my top 5 based on the few videos I watched so I won't have the same problem this month. Without further a do & in no particular order...
  1. Ingrid (missglamorazzi): I LOVED Ingrid's DIY December videos! I've already shared a couple of her DIY December videos in some other posts, but you can click here for the link to her DIY December playlist.
  2. Jenny (ShowMeCute): You can click here for her DIY Confetti Popcorn recipe/tutorial and here for her DIY Metallic Sharpie Fingernails tutorial. I love the whole Sharpie nail art idea! Genius.
  3. Tiffany (MakeupbyTiffanyD): Yes, her videos are typically about 20 minutes long, but Tiffany is so easy to watch, she seems super sweet, and I can tell she knows what she's talking about. You can click here for her Healthy Hair Care Routine & 6 Minute Curling Tutorial, here for her Holiday Glam & Classic Makeup Tutorial, and here for her Naked 3 Palette Review & Swatches video!
  4. Allison (amarixe): I think Allison has been in almost all of my favorite YouTuber posts. She recently went on a trip to Europe & she took some great pictures, so I recommend you follow her on Instagram as well :) You can click here for her What's in My Travel Beauty Bag Europe Edition video.
  5. Stef & Tracy (eleventhgorgeous): I love this sister duo. They are so fun to watch and I love that they are best friends. I also think it is more entertaining when there are 2 girls as opposed to just 1. You can click here for their Get Ready With Me- New Year's Eve video.

Since this is a post about YouTubers, I thought it would be appropriate to talk about the recent change to A Brunette Duet. As sad as I am that Steph is leaving, I think Laura will do great and I will continue watching her videos. What do you ladies think of the change? You can click here for Laura's channel.

2 comments:

  1. I also love eleventhgorgeous! They are beginning to get a little more commercially rather than genuine content in my opinion though :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! I feel like the more popular they get, the more sponsors they get...& with sponsors comes the less-genuine side of things.

      Delete