Sunday, January 5, 2014

Review: Dove Cool Moisture Foaming Facial Cleanser

Disclaimer: This product is discontinued. It is still sold on Amazon and possibly a few other websites, but it can be pricey. I do believe Dove is currently selling a similar facial cleanser, but I could be wrong.
I use this cleanser during my nightly routine. I use a makeup removing wipe to remove my makeup and then I was my face with this cleanser to clean my face. 
I love this cleanser! It removes any excess makeup and is very gentle and refreshing. My face feels soft and clean after I use it. It's very moisturizing; probably the most moisturizing cleanser I've ever used! It also smells nice, which is a bonus. I also used to use this in place of a shaving cream on my legs & it worked very well. It's great for sensitive, dry skin!
I highly recommend this cleanser, however, I honestly don't think I will be repurchasing it due to the cost since it has been discontinued. I do love it though.

Here is an Amazon link for this product:

No comments:

Post a Comment