Friday, January 3, 2014

Review: Clean and Clear Morning Burst Fruit Infusions Smoothing Facial Scrub

I typically use the Clean and Clear Blackhead Eraser scrub every morning, but I was looking for something that would be a little more moisturizing for winter, so I picked this up.
I read a lot of reviews before I purchased it & everyone said it was very moisturizing, so I originally intended for it to be the face wash I use every morning. After just a few uses I noticed this is NOT a daily cleanser because it is too abrasive. My skin, especially my nose, got extremely dry and I had to stop using it for about a week while my skin got back to normal. Now I use it a few times a week. It does make my skin really smooth, but it was not moisturizing. It is not for daily use and it doesn't do much for pimples, acne, and such. It smells good, makes my face feel smooth, and it's fairly brightening. 
There are definitely products I like more than this, so I will not be repurchasing it. I do recommend it is because the majority of the reviews I've read for this product have been raves, so I think there's a chance you might like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment