Saturday, January 4, 2014

Ulta Cheek Color: Infatuation

My current favorite blush is Infatuation, which is a blush from Ulta's collection. It's perfect for fall & winter and I have to say I've been loving it more than I love my Nyx blushes. It's super wearable, easy to work with, and silky. The only things I don't like about it are the packaging and that it doesn't last all day (but that's not a huge problem). Yes, the packaging is awesome for traveling & such because of the size, but it's not super durable. Regardless, it's such a gorgeous blush and I highly recommend you pick it up! It's only $7.00 at Ulta and right now they're buy one get one free! 
PS- In this picture it looks darker than it actually is. This picture makes it look like a dark berry color, but it's really a more natural berry color!

No comments:

Post a Comment