Monday, March 24, 2014

Week of Reviews Day 2: Garnier Fructis Fall Fight Conditioner VS Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Condtioner


Don't get me wrong, these are both great conditioners, but they are very different. They both smell great and work well, but I think that the Fall Fight would be better for oily hair and the Triple Nutrition would be better for dry hair. I have a huge problem with my hair falling out, which I've talked about before on this blog, so I was really hoping I would love Fall Fight, and I did, but I still love Triple Nutrition more because my ends tend to get really dry and it really moisturizes them. As far as the Triple Nutrition in the green packaging as opposed to the yellow packaging, I do see a difference and I like the one in the yellow packaging much better than the one in the green packaging. 

No comments:

Post a Comment