Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Week of Reviews Day 3: Garnier Fructis 3 Minute Undo Dryness Reversal Treatment

You know I love me some Garnier. I've loved almost every Garnier product I've tried and was super happy when I got this for free thanks to Garnier's glorious manufacturer's coupons that you can find on the shampoo & conditioner bottles.
Disclaimer: This is more of a first impressions than a review, but who cares?

The first thing I noticed was that it smelled amazing, as do most Garnier products.
Then I noticed that it was a thinner formula (for Garnier) and had little beads in it.

Let's just get to the point; this did not condition my hair! It made my hair really dry and tangly. I ended up putting my normal Garnier conditioner in my hair afterwards because my hair was really dry and tangled.

After I got out of the shower I went to see if other people had this problem. Turns out most people loved this product and swear by it but people have also had nearly identical experiences to mine. Seems to me that this product isn't for everyone. I personally wouldn't recommend it and I will never repurchase it, but hey- if you can get it for free like I did, go ahead and try it. Maybe you'll love it. Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment