Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Week of Reviews Day 4: Certain Dri Anti-Perspirant

Certain Dri is an aluminum chloride deodorant for people who suffer from excessive perspiration. It comes in a both a roll-on and a solid form. I have tried both and the roll-on definitely works better than the solid, but both work much better than typical over the counter antiperspirants/deodorants. The solid is designed for those with sensitive skin to use instead of the roll-on. I have very sensitive skin and as long as I didn't apply it after shaving, the roll-on never irritated my skin. Certain Dri is an antiperspirant that you apply at night and lasts for up to 72 hours. For me, it doesn't stop my sweating, it just lessens it. It's affordable and costs about 40% less than other Clinical Strength deodorants/antiperspirants and it works much better.

 I do have to say that I prefer Drysol over Certain Dri because Drysol lasts MUCH longer than Certain Dri and Drysol is MUCH more effective than Certain Dri. Since Drysol is not an over the counter antiperspirant, Certain Dri is a good alternative and possibly cheaper (depending on how much your insurance covers Drysol). I would recommend Certain Dri but if you can get a prescription from your doctor for Drysol, get that instead! I get Certain Dri at WalMart for about $5. You can also get Certain Dri AM for morning application, but I haven't tried that so I'm not going to say any more about it. :)
Yes, I do realize that a post about antiperspirants isn't necessarily "charming". Oh well. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment